Sai Vibrionics Newsletter

" Whenever you see a sick person, a dispirited, disconsolate or diseased person, there is your field of seva. " Sri Sathya Sai Baba
Hands Reaching Out

Breast cancer metastasized 10014...India

A 61-year-old woman in the terminal stage of breast cancer was referred to the practitioner by a Sai devotee in July 2009. The cancer had spread from patient’s right breast to nodes all over her chest and abdominal wall. It had formed a mass in her pancreas, involved her gallbladder and other digestive organs, and it had metastasized extensively throughout the soft tissues and the bones of her body. She was suffering from pain, indigestion and weakness and was almost bedridden. On 30th July, she was given:
#1.  CC2.1 Cancers – all + CC4.1. Digestion tonic + CC4.2 Liver & Gallbladder tonic + CC12.1 Adult tonic + SM1 Divine Protection…6TD for 15 days, then QDS for 15 days.

She was also advised to take Ayurvedic medicine, which she started a month after taking the above combo.

As there was not much improvement, upon consultation with a Senior Practitioner 02709…India, the patient’s remedy was changed on 26th August to:
#2. CC2.1 Cancers – all + CC2.3 Tumours & Growths + CC4.7 Gallstones + CC4.11 Liver & Spleen…QDS

After 4 weeks (22 September), the patient showed very good improvement. She started moving about. Her husband reported that she was eating better. Her remedy was adjusted to:
#3. CC2.1 Cancers – all + CC2.3 Tumours & Growths  +  CC4.1. Digestion tonic + CC4.2 Liver & Gallbladder +  CC4.7 Gallstones + CC4.11 Liver & Spleen… QDS

On 17 November, the husband reported that the patient’s condition was very good. She was well enough to start travelling again and she went on a pilgrimage tour. She was given the following remedy to take for one month:
#4. CC2.1 Cancers – all + CC2.3 Tumours & Growths  + CC4.1. Digestion tonic  + CC4.2 Liver & Gallbladder + CC15.1 Mental & Emotional tonic… QDS.

After this, the patient reported she was feeling much better. The practitioner repeatedly encouraged the family to continue the remedy but as she was better they didn’t return.  Approximately 6-8 months later the patient passed away peacefully.