As I write to you on New Year’s eve, I am reminded of Swami’s words “Regard every second as a new year and act on that basis. You need not wait for the passing of twelve months to embark on any enterprise. Transform yourselves every moment. Get rid of the bad old ideas; that will herald the birth of the new year. Take part in service activities to sanctify your lives. Adhere to righteous conduct. Live up to the motto: Help ever, Hurt never.”…Sathya Sai Baba, Divine Discourse, 1 January 1993, Prashanti Nilayam.
The sun will soon set on 2020 and the dawn of 2021 is imminent. Although the COVID-19 pandemic has wreaked havoc around the globe, it has left us all richer in many ways. As far as Vibrionics is concerned, this year has taught us many lessons and presented us the opportunity to evolve how we teach, and treat and care for our patients. Listed below are some of the milestone achievements during the year 2020.
1. Successful adoption of a digital platform for training and development; including, new admissions process and bolstering online curriculum content and delivery mechanism. This initiative was rolled-out in an accelerated manner in the spirit of seamless delivery of Vibronics education and making it accessible to all those who are interested in becoming practitioners during these times. Going forward we also see this initiative benefiting those who are unable to travel to attend workshops in far-off locations for an extended duration of time.
2. Paradigm shift in our treatment methods moving from physical consultations to telephone/online consultations and personally delivering remedies where possible or sending remedies via post or broadcasting them. My special thanks to those who have been painstakingly doing this for the past nine months.
3. Launching of the updated website with enhanced features and a significant facelift. We recorded 5,700 hits on the landing page within just five months of the re-launch, resulting in an increased number of queries related to practitioner information and an upsurge in candidates applying for the AVP course.
4. Admitted 64 new practitioners to the International Association of Sai Vibrionics Practitioners (IASVP). A standardized visiting card designed for IASVP members was also very well received by all members of the association. Vibrionics remedies are provided to ALL patients totally free of charge and without any donations in kind or money. Anybody deviating from this practice will have their name immediately struck off our database Vibrionics equipment viz, SRHVP machine and 108CC box is the property of IASVP and is solely for the use of the practitioner who receives it. It can neither be given nor sold to anyone else.
5. Successfully developed an immunity booster remedy that works both as a prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19. At the very onset of the pandemic, our research team stood up to the challenge, resulting in a remedy that has truly been a boon to thousands. I am forever indebted to the All India President, Mr.Nimish Pandya, for issuing a communique to all State Presidents in April itself to extend all possible co-operation to our practitioners; resultantly, we were able to ensure widespread distribution of Immunity Booster remedy even during the lockdown period thus benefitting about 270,000 recipients. In the coming year, we envisage a greater role and participation of our regional coordinators in India in the growth of Vibrionics.
6. Strengthened our operating platform by implementing a robust and agile organization structure and formulating effective Standard Operating Procedures.
Despite these remarkable developments, this is not the time to rest on our laurels. We have planned many more initiatives and already set new goals for the coming year. In the words of Benjamin Franklin “There will be plenty of time to sleep once you are dead.”. Every year we must thrust further forward to strengthen and expand the vibrionics mission with greater rigour and dedication.
In 2021 we look forward to taking the impetus further with the implementation of several initiatives at the grass-root level. As the first step in this direction, we plan to launch the “Spread the Word” campaign with awareness talks in small social groups, schools, private companies and other organizations. The idea is to introduce vibrionics as a supportive therapy by approaching companies that are visited by allopathic doctors, suggesting to them to try vibrionics in conjunction with allopathy. We will also approach places of worship, such as temples and gurudwaras that are organizing allopathic or homoeopathic clinics. We will also focus on the recording of observations by the allopathic doctors as to the efficacy of vibrionics.
I invite those of you who are interested in approaching companies, schools, etc, to work together in pairs or in groups and submit a proposal to [email protected]. All guidance, assistance, and support in the form of reading material or presentations will be provided by our admin team. I am sanguine that this initiative will present an immense seva opportunity for practitioners.
There is further scope for vibrionics seva in larger settings such as community service projects. One such project was highlighted in Vol 11 Issue 5, wherein a practitioner from Croatia approached the local government and with the help of community volunteers revived lavender bushes by treating them with Vibrionics remedies. This year our special focus will be on such projects that can be undertaken at neighbourhood animal shelters (especially cow shelters in India), local parks, etc.
Having just celebrated Christmas, I deem it apt to reiterate Swami’s words on Jesus. Swami said that Jesus served the poorest of the poor and taught His followers that whenever we serve the needs of the poor, the needy, the hungry, and the diseased, we are serving God. Baba urged us to “Awaken the Jesus Within You!” Indeed, it is the need of the hour. I humbly request all practitioners to thoroughly imbibe life lessons from Jesus’s life and march forward on this journey from humanity to divinity embracing fully all obstacles and trials.
I am truly hopeful that 2021 will bring many seva opportunities for vibrionics. I pray that all of us make a resolve to “start every day with Love, spend the day with Love, fill the day with Love, and end the day with Love” so that we may collectively spread divine light and love towards healing our planet and making it a better place.
In loving service to Sai
Jit K Aggarwal